When you are moving out of your old home, you’ll want to make sure the property is cleaned well, to leave the property in top condition if you are selling, or to get your security deposit returned and avoid additional fees if you are renting. Either way the best way to get the job done is to hire a professional cleaning team with expertise in preparing your home for new owners or renters. Here’s what you can expect when you hire a professional cleaning team, like Signature Maids, to deliver customized move out cleaning services based on your needs.
Let’s face it, the idea of scrubbing floors, cleaning carpets, wiping and sanitizing surfaces, and washing windows is at the bottom of your list after you’ve spent weeks packing and prepping for your exciting move to your new house. Enter a highly qualified, professional cleaning service to get the job done for you! After the moving truck has picked up the last of your belongings, and your home is empty, a professional cleaning team will come in and deliver high quality, top of the line cleaning services for your whole home or any rooms you feel need special attention. Cleaning services are customized based on your specific needs.
A Normal Move Out Cleaning Checklist
When you hire a cleaning team from a professional cleaning service, you don’t have to keep loads of cleaners, supplies, and equipment on hand to get the job done. The cleaning team will bring all the cleaners, tools, and equipment needed to get the job done for you. Once all your items are on the moving truck, the cleaning team arrives to give your home a final and thorough cleaning – working from top to bottom, back to front, and dry to wet to ensure impeccable cleanliness is the end result.
Here’s what you can expect inside your home from your professional cleaning team:
- Dust and wipe down every surface, from baseboards to ceiling corners, and everything in between including doors, doorknobs, vents, etc.
- Deep clean kitchen appliances, as well as the walls behind them and the floor beneath them.
- Scrub and sanitize sinks and faucets.
- Wipe down the outsides and insides of cabinets and drawers as well as pantry shelving.
- Clean countertops.
- Clean and disinfect toilets and showers as well as fixtures.
- Clean tiles and grout.
- Wipe down tile racks, faucets, light fixtures.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors (with surface appropriate cleaners and equipment).
- Wash windows, mirrors, glass doors, etc.
- Clean blinds, ceiling fans, light fixtures and covers, electrical outlets.
- Clean fireplaces (this may be an added expense).
- Empty waste receptacles and dispose of trash.
Many homeowners choose to add pressure cleaning to clean up the exterior surfaces of their home during the moving process. Your professional cleaning team should be experienced and knowledgeable regarding the treatment and cleaning of exterior surfaces including roofs, sidewalks, walls, driveways, screened in living areas as well as decks, lanais, and pools. Dirt, grime, and mold can build up causing the exterior of your home to lose its original good looks and charm. The deep cleaning of pressure washing those surfaces can restore your home’s appearance, reversing damages and removing stains, dirt, and more.
Choose Signature Maids Professional Move Out Cleaning Team
The professional team at Signature Maids is ready to get your move out cleaning done, both inside and outside your home, leaving it in pristine condition for the new owners or tenants. Offering affordable prices, exceptional, always on-time services, Signature Maids offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on every job, even same-day emergency move out cleaning!